Long-Term pattern suggests that after previous dilution, Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: EYPT) stock price went range bound for quite awhile before breaking out.
- This marks potential accumulation range for anyone looking to build a position in EYPT .
- Ranges make for good swing trade positions (especially 20%+ both ways) and a way to average down.
- Range low/ highs, range from $1.42 – $1.87 is approximately $0.45 of profit both ways up (~20%+) until EYPT confirms they are adhering to terms of loan with CRG.
- Weekly MACD and Stochastics have divergence with stock price. This could infer spring board type action on good news (break below range could cause problems).
- Previous quarter showed that $EYPT was on track w/ meeting terms of CRG loan agreement.
- positive earning/ ER beat should help satisfy some hedge funds/ big $ investors. I remain cautiously optimistic.
- $EYPT could potentially come and test lows of the range within next week. I am looking to use this as a way to add to current position/ swing trade it to highs and lower cost basis on my long-position.
- On the other hand, falling below this range could cause knee jerk reaction/ selloff. I am going to be watching this carefully.
Tip # 7: When trading, It is very important to have a game plan. It is good practice to establish rules to your system (i.e. do you buy in increments?, at what point do you not like the investment anymore? how long are you willing to hold?).
– Please Like and Follow for trade ideas and help me build my reputation. Thank you in advance =)
Use Instagram or Twitter? check out my page @volatilitywatch
Disclosure: I am long EYPT. This is not a note to buy or sell. Please do your homework before investing.
MS Money Move and its Chief Operating Officer who is a scientist and individual investor, as well as its affiliates are not registered financial advisors. Our posts should serve as educational material to help you conduct due diligence research. Posts and articles are not directives or recommendations to invest in any security. We reserve the right to buy or sell any security for ourselves without any notification except when required by law. We are not responsible for the action of our affiliates. Investment theses may change due to the variable nature of the securities market. Because of this there is great risk when investing in stocks and options which can result is capital loss. Additionally, past performance by MS Money Moves or any security is not a predictor of future performance. Everyone should conduct their own research and due diligence before making an investment decision. We recommend you consult a financial advisor regarding any investment action.
The biotech sector is especially volatile. Stock prices may fluctuate substantially based on material or nonmaterial developments. We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with clinical trial processes, relevant terminology, FDA/SEC rules and regulations, and the general processes of drug & therapy development/approval. Always do independent research in a security prior to investing.