Last Updated on August 20, 2019 by Kevin Douglass
|Trade-Ideas: Thursday, Monday, August 12th, 2019Trade ideas for next week:|
1) BDSI $4.36
* Continuation swing opportunity.
* Gained 16% last week.
* Released strong earnings last week with strong revenue growth.
* PT= $4.76
2) NKTR $20.92
* The stock is oversold.
* The company has strong fundamentals.
* PT= $22.0
3) RGNX $39.38
* Staying true to a repeating pattern.
* The stock price bounces from $40.0-$53.0 over 1-2 weeks.
* PT= $53
4) KRYS $44.30
* Has a bullish divergence setup.
* Recently released positive phase 2 data for its topical gene therapy candidate.
* Starting phase 3 and reporting updated phase 2 data later this year.
* PT= $50.0
5) CRBP $5.86
* Has bee consistently setting higher lows.
* A potential range bound/ swing opportunity.
* PT= $6.15
6) MBIO $3.0
* watch for a breakout.
* PT= $3.40
7) CFMS $1.77
* At a bullish fib level (.786 retracements bullish divergence with low RSI)
* PT= $2.0
8) ADMA $3.48
* Swing opportunity.
* PT= $3.63
9) EYPT $1.30
* New form 13s from Schwab, Wells Fargo, jp Morgan (they do extensive risk management before investing).
* PT= $1.42
10) ITCI $9.24
* Stock price jumped 20% last week after the FDA extended the company’s PDUFA.
* Expecting the stock price to continue to recover to pre-sell off levels.
* PT= $13.0
* TXMD Product Surprises The Street
* OCUL Bearish Setup Going into Earnings.
* Foamix Pharmaceuticals: A dermatology play with more than 100% upside potential
* Trevena Inc. Interview Article
* Another quarter of Growth for Verastem…is it enough?
* Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH): Highly undervalued in light of Voclosporin’s blockbuster potential by Edwin Ngarari
Just because a company is listed higher on the email does not necessarily mean its a better stock to trade.
* Our daily “Trade Ideas” emails are meant to give you ideas for swing and day trades. Returns we aim for are in the mid-single-digit to the double-digit range. Price targets (PT) are short-term in nature (i.e. a few days to a few weeks). Don’t be afraid to sell before the PT is hit if you are up on the position. Price targets are estimates, not an exact science.
Always take profits, let’s get it!!!