|Trade-Ideas: Thursday, Monday, August 12th, 2019Trade ideas for next week:|
1) BDSI $4.36
* Continuation swing opportunity.
* Gained 16% last week.
* Released strong earnings last week with strong revenue growth.
* PT= $4.76
2) NKTR $20.92
* The stock is oversold.
* The company has strong fundamentals.
* PT= $22.0
3) RGNX $39.38
* Staying true to a repeating pattern.
* The stock price bounces from $40.0-$53.0 over 1-2 weeks.
* PT= $53
4) KRYS $44.30
* Has a bullish divergence setup.
* Recently released positive phase 2 data for its topical gene therapy candidate.
* Starting phase 3 and reporting updated phase 2 data later this year.
* PT= $50.0
5) CRBP $5.86
* Has bee consistently setting higher lows.
* A potential range bound/ swing opportunity.
* PT= $6.15
6) MBIO $3.0
* watch for a breakout.
* PT= $3.40
7) CFMS $1.77
* At a bullish fib level (.786 retracements bullish divergence with low RSI)
* PT= $2.0
8) ADMA $3.48
* Swing opportunity.
* PT= $3.63
9) EYPT $1.30
* New form 13s from Schwab, Wells Fargo, jp Morgan (they do extensive risk management before investing).
* PT= $1.42
10) ITCI $9.24
* Stock price jumped 20% last week after the FDA extended the company’s PDUFA.
* Expecting the stock price to continue to recover to pre-sell off levels.
* PT= $13.0
* TXMD Product Surprises The Street
* OCUL Bearish Setup Going into Earnings.
* Foamix Pharmaceuticals: A dermatology play with more than 100% upside potential
* Trevena Inc. Interview Article
* Another quarter of Growth for Verastem…is it enough?
* Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH): Highly undervalued in light of Voclosporin’s blockbuster potential by Edwin Ngarari
Just because a company is listed higher on the email does not necessarily mean its a better stock to trade.
* Our daily “Trade Ideas” emails are meant to give you ideas for swing and day trades. Returns we aim for are in the mid-single-digit to the double-digit range. Price targets (PT) are short-term in nature (i.e. a few days to a few weeks). Don’t be afraid to sell before the PT is hit if you are up on the position. Price targets are estimates, not an exact science.
Always take profits, let’s get it!!!
MS Money Move and its Chief Operating Officer who is a scientist and individual investor, as well as its affiliates are not registered financial advisors. Our posts should serve as educational material to help you conduct due diligence research. Posts and articles are not directives or recommendations to invest in any security. We reserve the right to buy or sell any security for ourselves without any notification except when required by law. We are not responsible for the action of our affiliates. Investment theses may change due to the variable nature of the securities market. Because of this there is great risk when investing in stocks and options which can result is capital loss. Additionally, past performance by MS Money Moves or any security is not a predictor of future performance. Everyone should conduct their own research and due diligence before making an investment decision. We recommend you consult a financial advisor regarding any investment action.
The biotech sector is especially volatile. Stock prices may fluctuate substantially based on material or nonmaterial developments. We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with clinical trial processes, relevant terminology, FDA/SEC rules and regulations, and the general processes of drug & therapy development/approval. Always do independent research in a security prior to investing.