Last Updated on August 19, 2019 by Kevin Douglass
Technical’s- What I’m watching.
- Highlighted in the blue boxes is a pattern that I’ve been watching for awhile now. As you can see, they are very similar and just so happens that today’s close was pushing up against the top of the neckline for the head and shoulders.
- Trend-line (outlined in blue) is the neckline of an inverse, extended head and shoulders pattern pushing up against resistance.
- Harmonic Cypher patter @ 786 retracement, where ADMA found its footing and bounced.
- RSI converging (moving with) trend, showing strong accumulation (Bulls in control).
- Seems ADMA could have a significant move within the next few days.
*For those who aren’t familiar with ADMA, they do have an announcement/PR for one of their lead products, coming soon- Bivigam launch.
Please like and follow so I can continue finding awesome charts. Thank you in advance everyone d=)
Disclosure: I am long ADMA. This is not a note to buy or sell, please do your homework before investing.