Technical’s- What I’m watching.
- Highlighted in the blue boxes is a pattern that I’ve been watching for awhile now. As you can see, they are very similar and just so happens that today’s close was pushing up against the top of the neckline for the head and shoulders.
- Trend-line (outlined in blue) is the neckline of an inverse, extended head and shoulders pattern pushing up against resistance.
- Harmonic Cypher patter @ 786 retracement, where ADMA found its footing and bounced.
- RSI converging (moving with) trend, showing strong accumulation (Bulls in control).
- Seems ADMA could have a significant move within the next few days.
*For those who aren’t familiar with ADMA, they do have an announcement/PR for one of their lead products, coming soon- Bivigam launch.
Please like and follow so I can continue finding awesome charts. Thank you in advance everyone d=)
Disclosure: I am long ADMA. This is not a note to buy or sell, please do your homework before investing.
MS Money Move and its Chief Operating Officer who is a scientist and individual investor, as well as its affiliates are not registered financial advisors. Our posts should serve as educational material to help you conduct due diligence research. Posts and articles are not directives or recommendations to invest in any security. We reserve the right to buy or sell any security for ourselves without any notification except when required by law. We are not responsible for the action of our affiliates. Investment theses may change due to the variable nature of the securities market. Because of this there is great risk when investing in stocks and options which can result is capital loss. Additionally, past performance by MS Money Moves or any security is not a predictor of future performance. Everyone should conduct their own research and due diligence before making an investment decision. We recommend you consult a financial advisor regarding any investment action.
The biotech sector is especially volatile. Stock prices may fluctuate substantially based on material or nonmaterial developments. We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with clinical trial processes, relevant terminology, FDA/SEC rules and regulations, and the general processes of drug & therapy development/approval. Always do independent research in a security prior to investing.