We offer a subscription service with a nightly email, research reports, SMS alerts, education, group chat and more. Click here to see our offerings and plans.
- The stock is still down 42% from its 52-week high of $43 set on 2/2/21 with few negative developments
- A clinical-stage biopharma company leveraging its deep cross-disciplinary expertise to discover highly differentiated therapies to address unmet needs in cancer
- RCUS has 3 additional clinical programs testing an assortment of combo immunotherapies (most are in P2 of development)
- Its most advanced program (ARC-10) is in P3 of development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Has a very full pipeline of proprietary novel assets being tested in various combos amongst each other as well with external assets
- Last year RCUS entered a 10-year partnership with Gilead Sciences (GILD)
- The duo will co-develop/commercialize next-generation cancer immunotherapies
- RCUS received an upfront payment of $175M and a $200M equity investment by Gilead (@~$27/share)
- Profits from therapies commercialized in the U.S will be split 50:50. Click here to read more details about the deal.