- A late clinical-stage biopharma company focused on developing therapies that may intercept and prevent debilitating and life-threatening immune-mediated disease.
- Lead product candidate teplizumab = in the regulatory evaluation phase for the delay or prevention of type 1 diabetes (T1D) in at-risk individuals)
- T1D is an autoimmune disease affecting 1.6M Americans
- The most advanced clinical-asset PTV-015 is in P2 of development for Cilacs Disease (CD) (partnered with Amgen)
- No approved treatments for CD. Top-line data expected next year
- PRV-101 is a vaccine under development for the prevention of T1D