We offer an equity analysis subscription service inducing; nightly email, SMS alerts, in depth research reports on conviction plays, education and more. See our full offerings here and join the community with a free trial!
- Headquartered in San Diego, Equillium is a clinical-stage biotech company developing therapies for severe autoimmune and inflammatory diseases with high unmet medical needs
- Lead asset = Itolizumab (EQ001) in P1b/2 of development as a first-line treatment for Graft-Versus-Host Disease (a/cGVHD) (acute and chronic)
- GVHD results in the patients own immune system attacking the body following a stem-cell transplant
- 53% of patients that respond to the standard of care treatment for GVHD survive 5-years
- EQ has two additional P1b programs targeting renal and pulmonary diseases