It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A commercial-stage company specialized in developing treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases
- Lead asset = Linzess has been FDA approved since 2012 to treat irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) or chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC)
- Linzess = the #1 branded prescription market leader in its class
- IW-3300 in preclinical development for the potential treatment of visceral pain conditions
- Investigational new drug application (IND) expected (2H21)
- Has several strategic commercial partnerships with big pharma co’s including:
- Abbvie (ABBV) 50/50 split in the US, Canada, and Mexico, AstraZeneca (AZN) in China, Hong Kong & Macau, and Astellas (ALPMF ) in Japan