It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- Genocea (GNCA) headquartered in Massachusetts has set out to conquer cancer through targeted vaccines and immunotherapies
- Its lead asset GEN-009 is a neoantigen cancer vaccine in P2 of development
- Its second asset GEN-011 is a neoantigen cancer cell therapy
- Its ATLAS™ Platform is used to predict which tumor mutations are most likely to escape standard immunotherapy and/or promote tumor growth
- GNCA’s technology is similar to GRTS’s in that it uses AI to select tumor protein targets (antigens) for immunotherapies although is less sophisticated, in our view