It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals is a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions
- Verrica’s candidate VP-102 received a CRL in July of 2020 and had a new PDUFA date in 2021 which was extended to September 2021
- VP-102 is being developed for the treatment of molluscum contagiosum (molluscum), common warts, and external genital warts, three of the most common viral skin diseases in medical dermatology
- If approved, VP-102 will be marketed under the name YCANTH™ and would be the first FDA approved treatment for molluscum, which affects an estimated 6 million people in the US
- VP-103 is awaiting initiation of Phase 2 for the treatment of plantar warts, a skin infection on the bottom of the foot caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV)
- LTX-315 will have an IND submitted in 2H 2021 and is focused on skin cancer (this asset is licensed from Lytix Biopharma)