It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A commercial-stage specialty pharma company that resulted from the merger of Mylan Pharmaceuticals and Upjohn last year
- VTRS characterizes itself as ” a new kind of healthcare company, empowering people worldwide to live
healthier at every stage of life”
- Its broad product portfolio consists of 1400+ approved molecules across a wide range of therapeutic areas
- I.e. cardiovascular, infectious disease, cancer, and dermatology to name a few
- It also has a robust product portfolio of generics (such the EpiPen), biosimilars, and OTC medicines