It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A clinical-stage biotech company developing novel therapies to treat cancer
- Lead asset eganelisib (IPI-549)= a potentially first-in-class inhibitor of an immune-suppressive protein called PI3K-gamma
- PI3K-gamma plays an important role in helping cancerous tumors suppress the body’s immune system
- Eganelisib is being evaluated alone and in combination with other immune-therapies in multiple clinical studies in collaboration with reputable pharma companies [i.e. Bristol-Myer-Squib (BMS), Arcus Biosciences (RCUS), and Roche (RHHBY)]
- Eganelisib has accelerated approval in PD-L1 high 1L TNBC patients