The driving factor for the food enzymes market is the improved quality of processed food and high reaction specificity.
Market Size – USD 7.10 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.5%, Market Trends –
Rising demand for environment-friendly manufacturing processes.
NEW YORK, April 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Enzymes market is forecasted to reach USD 11.03 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Enzyme market has gathered special attention in the past few years owing to its vast applications. They are utilized in food and animal feed, detergents and textiles, manufacturing industries, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology R&D, leathers and others. Applications of enzymes in the manufacturing process result in cost reduction due to less energy consumption, and better substrate activity.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1252
The growth of the enzyme market is mainly due to the high demand for effective enzymes based pharmaceuticals. Other driving forces include an increase in demand for renewable energy sources such as biofuels, wide applications of enzymes in various industries, and a rise in prevalence of various chronic diseases such as inflammation & digestive diseases.
North America dominates the market, followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific has the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period, owing to the high prevalence of chronic disorders, increase in disposable incomes, an increase in awareness regarding enzymes based pharmaceuticals and protein engineering techniques.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- With processed food gaining popularity, demand for enzymes is increasing. It adds longevity to food’s shelf life.
- Food and Beverages hold a market share of 24% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 25% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 6.0%
- Enzymes find its application in consumer products such as detergents. Even a molecule of the enzyme in the detergent can boost its ability to act on substrate molecules such as soil.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
- Household occupy a market share of 22% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 23% in the year 2026 with the highest annual growth rate of 6.1%
- On the basis of source, the market is segmented into microorganisms, plants, and animals. Microorganisms hold the major share as they are easily available and have low production costs.
- Microorganisms have a market share of 37% in the year 2018 and are forecasted to hold a market share of 38% in the year 2026 with 5.8% annual growth rate throughout the forecast period.
- Based on reaction type, the enzyme market is segmented into Hydrolase, Transferase, Oxidoreductase, Lyase, and Other Enzymes.
- Hydrolase has the largest market share of 24% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 25% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 6.0% throughout the forecast period.
- The U.S. is the major contributor in enzymes market owing to high demand in the food and beverage industry and a rising concern for health, coupled with a high preference for processed food will drive the market in this region.
- North America will have the largest market share of 27% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to hold a market share of 28% in the year 2026 with an annual growth rate of 6.0% throughout the forecast period.
- Key participants include AB Enzymes GmbH, Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd., Amano Enzyme Inc., BASF SE (BASF Corporation), Codexis, Inc., DowDuPont Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Novozymes A/S, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Affymetrix, Inc.) among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Enzymes market on the basis of Type, Source, Reaction Type, Formulation, Application, and Region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Polymerases and Nucleases
- Other Types
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Reaction Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Other Enzymes
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Lyophilized powder
- Other (gel and granular forms)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Food & Beverage
- Household Care
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
? South-east Asia
- Latin America
Browse more reports of Food Ingredients category at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/food-ingredients
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052