Trades under coverage. Our least favorite trades will be routinely phased out. If you notice one is missing and have questions reach out to us at email@example.com.
- THMO outlook: Bullish. Earning were delayed until Friday 8/14. Look to exit on a pump into the earnings catalyst if you did not exit yesterday. PT= $6.20-$6.50+
- TRIB outlook: Bullish. Price target maintained $3
- QLGN outlook: Bullish. Price target maintained $10-15
- KDMN outlook: Bullish. Price target maintained $5-6
- POAI outlook Bullish. PT= $2.0-2.30+
- ATOS outlook Bullish. PT $4.50+
- NNVC outlook: Bullish. Pared most of its losses earlier in the day closing over $6. Should pop on news. PT= $6.50-7+
- VTGN outlook: Bullish. COVID has fundamentally changed our society and the manner in which business is conducted. Moreover, people with mental health conditions like anxiety are having an even more difficult time managing there symptoms. VTGN has landed some key successes that should help these individuals. PT= $1.50 (0-4 weeks)
- OPK outlook: Bullish. Had a healthy pullback today. The stock has been consolidating for a few weeks now ~$5.30-5.80. Medical diagnostics company that has landed significant COVID testing contracts across the U.S. The stock is clearly being accumulated. Anticipating a jump to $6-8 in the near-term.
- LPCN outlook: Bullish. Approaching our first price target ($2.50). There is a gap to $3 that could fill after $2.50
- FLDM outlook: Bullish. May pull back this week. Should resume its uptrend soon. PT= $8-10
- DVAX outlook: Bullish. Multiple COVID vaccine data catalysts in the next 3 months (one in September and October). PT $12-15+
- GENE outlook: Bullish. Sitting on top of the 20 day SMA. Will fly on news PT $5-7+
- AIM outlook: Bullish. The stock is staying true to its technical pattern. Once this down cycle is complete the stock should pump again on news. If you notice there was between 25-40M shares traded on days the stock surged vs 3-10M on the recent red days. This signals more money flowed in on the climb vs. the decline and most of it is still there. Always watch volume to when assessing price movement. PT $3.80-5.0+
- VUZI outlook: Bullish. Beat on 2Q20 earnings expectations. Monitor for an exit on the next pump.
- XERS outlook: Bullish. Had a very positive 2Q20 earnings beating revenue and earnings per share estimates. Closed up 4% at $3.50. Lock gains anytime. Could continue to push to $4.0+
- ABIO outlook: Bullish. The stock is consolidating between $6.20 and $7.30 before its next up. PT $9-15+
- ADAP outlook: Bullish. Price target of $13 maintained by around the end of August when the company is presenting data at a medical conference (EASL)
- GRTS outlook: Bullish. PT $4.50-5.0 in 0-4 weeks
- PHAS outlook: Bullish. Under $4 is a strong buy. COVID data due 4Q20. Price target $6-8+
- SPCB outlook: Bullish. PT $1.80+
We like to use a mental stop loss and cut positions when conditions become unfavorable. Do not feel the obligation to hold until a price target is hit. Taking profits is crucial in making money in the stock market. In fact, much of the time we can sell and re-enter in the near future at the same or an even better price. This is possible because of the immense volatility in biotech stocks. Furthermore, there is no guarantee price targets will be hit